Thursday, April 20, 2017

Guest designing for Maja designs

Hello friends,
    I am guest designing over at "Maja designs" for this month.,yay!! I still remember the day i came across maja design blog(2-3 years back) and i was really mesmerized by their beautiful papers.So its a great honor and dream come true moment for me.
I made two layouts for my guest post,my first layout is more of clean layers with lots of fussy cut elements from the papers.I really loved this color from the "Summer time" paper pack,its really very rare to find red color pattern papers but this pack have some gorgeous papers in shades of red.



Entering this to:
Scraptherapy challenge:Inspired by the colors


My second layout is with messy mixed media  background and lots of layers and textures with different elements.I have used papers from "By the sea" collection.





Hope you liked my projects with "Maja design" papers,they are so gorgeous and a delight to work with.You can find more details about my projects at "Maja design blog"


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




6 comments:

Kriti Mishra said...

Both the layouts r so pretty..

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

gorgeous layouts! love all the details added and the composition :)

Pooja Sharma said...

Omg super gorgeous layout Ur so creative

Payal M. Mittal said...

Superb,Both are beautiful. But i loved the fussy cutting of paper background in red. Its awesome

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Amazing layots!!Thanks so much for sharing!

Мария Мамлеева said...

Very nice!!!