Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Prima Design Team Call-2016

Hello everyone,
 I am super excited and nervous at the same time to write this post.You all must have known how much i love prima marketing products by now,its one of my most favorite company ever and its my "Dream team" to be in,so keeping aside all my doubts i am just going to try my luck ,you never know what you will get until you try right?ha wish me luck and please keep your fingers crossed for me if you read this ,TIA:)
Its around 2-3 years back i got few prima paper pads and a flower pack when i started paper crafting,it was love at first sight(hehe).I absolutely  love their papers and collecting almost all of their new release from that time and hoard a lot of them too still ;)They have huge range of supplies and with latest addition of mixed media supplies i must say they have the complete range of products,from paper to paint,beautiful flowers,resin/metal embellishments,sprays and mediums which every crafter dream of to create beautiful projects.All of their products are of great quality,so i just blindly buy any thing prima knowing it will never let me down.Ok  if i start talking about Prima,then i will keeping talking whole day so let me present you some of my favorite prima projects:).

Well anything i create with prima becomes my favorite project,so its really hard to narrow down a few.I am mostly sharing my challenge entries i made for Prima's monthly challenge which are quiet extra special as i am fortunate enough to be featured on their blog most of the time i have entered

Layouts




Canvas



DIY/Home decor






Cards



Journals



Okay,i know i shared quiet a lot but when i went through my gallery most of my projects are prima based and i cant help but sharing them,in-fact i really restricted myself from adding few more,lol;)So if you are here still with me,thanks for going through my projects and don't forget to wish me :)

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



4 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

best wishes Kavitha,you really deserve to be there...all the best !!

Fikreta said...

so pretty creations!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Olga Kolov said...

Awesome projects! Good luck!

Darnell said...

I am in awe, Kavi! In awe! You are so incredibly talented! I wish you luck with the DT call, but I can't imagine that they won't want you to join!! Hugs, Darnell